Old 10-08-08, 10:24 AM
Nota

Bikes: a celeste green one; 5.5 Madone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfpack
yea, been a bit under the weather...damn bronchitis. just ruining my ride time now and gonna cause me to not be able to ride tour de leaves most likely.

as for the iPod, i only use it when i climb and then in only my right ear. i have to have the tunes cranking when climbing.

glad you got registered...did you register for the century or metric for both rides? i'm just doing the metrics.

Sorry to hear about your bronchitis. I kinda figured there must be something getting you down, as you're usually pretty regular on the Did You Ride thread - and also on your blog.

I'm doing both the Century rides. I fiure that since the registration fee is the same, I might as well get as much physical abuse for my buck as possible.

I'm staying at the Sapphire Inn in Franklin, Saturday night. I think my g/f is going to accompany me - now that I've got an actual bed to sleep in rather than a sleeping bag. She doesn't ride at all, so I'm hoping to find something to keep her at least occupied if not enthralled, while I'm off pedaling on Saturday. She's a bit of a "rock-hound", so if there's any gem mines close by, she can fritter away a few hours looking for, visually appealing if not valuable, rocks and whatnot.

I'll try and keep and eye out for you, Neal, BWNC, during the rides. See you there!

Cheers