sloane
metal

Bikes: TREK 1400

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gr@sshopper
Ok, screw the positive. I want to tell the story. Last month, I got pulled for slow rolling a stop sign for an intersection clear for 3 blocks. Officer McFriendly is really obnoxious (but doesn't right a ticket) DON'T YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO STOP! IT CONFUSES PEOPLE, etc.

Tonight, I'm riding home from the grocery store - blinkers ablaze, lights on, etc. I come to intersection, stop (with foot down). The car in front of me goes, the car to the right of me goes. I go (it's my turn). I got half way across, turning left. The car coming to the right runs through the stop sign, I take evasive action, and his mirror clips my bag.

I yell several choices four letter words, and BOOM. Flashing lights. I'm getting pulled. For yelling awful things in front of Officer McFriendly's kids school, and told to watch my mouth.
That's just claremont man if its the claremont im thinking of I mean you cant even park your car on the street infront of your house overnight in some places. Those cops up there are so bored. Upland pd is the same way and rancho cucamonga

Or so I've experienced in non bike related incidents

Last edited by sloane; 10-08-08 at 09:59 PM.