View Single Post
Old 10-10-08, 02:21 AM
kookookachooo
lix my Fixed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BEWARE of Bellsbikeshop. I ordered a pair of brand new black deep V's. There turned out to be a few sharp protruding dents on the rim itself. When I emailed bellsbikeshop asking for a new pair (exchanges acceptable if the customer isn't satisfied) it took a week for them to return my email. When they finally answered me they said they would get a return slip to me. After a week and a half of waiting I finally decided to call them. I got the answering machine 3 times (different parts of the day). I left a message and finally got an answer. The guy finally called me back in a couple days and told me that he had a wedding to go to so he couldn't contact me... After a week after, still no answer back or return label. So I finally decided to tell them that I wanted my damn money back. After a final angry email, they got back to me (after another week) saying that everyone was off for labor day.(isn't labor day just one day??) They fnally sent the return slip and I sent the wheels back. So I basically wasted a whole MONTH. In that whole month I saw about 30 new feedback. So the guy was either ignoring me or he really didn't have time..

Wheel and Sprocket FTW. I ordered a set brand new of black deep v's. Came on time, in good packaging and trued. "A++++ GREAT SELLER, would buy again..etc"