View Single Post
Old 10-10-08, 07:09 AM
conifir

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
all i can do is all that i can do

i have spent most of my career being self employed .........many a time i wished when i was young i could have had the guidence to have helped me see what i would have really wanted as a career.......
but that is a lot of water under the bridge ..............
lost all of my money during the 11/sept/2001 market crash.............at least i will have social security......
still have about 8 maybe 10 years of work left in me........
have no medical .....i do have my health @58....and i am between jobs.............
but on the bright side.........i have a great mountain bike............a trek fuel
so i have started to get this bike equiped with ultralight packs......picked up a hennesey hammock for my sleeping quarters.........a trak phone(no monthly bills) and still r&r on a solar charger
i figured they can and they being big brother .....can take away your drivers license .......and your vehicle.............but nobody can take away your bicycle............
so i have started to get my self equiped so that i can survive ............out in the open..........
it is like a consuming energy to get this accomplished before the first snow flies..............
now i have to deal with selling all of professional equipment...........
so all of you ....you are not alone............we are all in this together..........keep your stick on the ice