Old 10-13-08, 06:57 PM
10 Wheels
Galveston County Texas

Bikes: 02 GTO, 2011 Magnum

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Liked 1,245 Times in 623 Posts
Might have been something breaking on the bike?
Check this story:
Submitted by this bike is a killer - 9/25/2006 5:07:15 PM</B> Pros:this bike makes all your superman dreams come trueCons:extremely dangerousTime Used:Just OnceComments:DON'T BUY THIS BIKE While I mas riding my new trek 820 for the first time it was not a good first impresion and it would be the last. While rinding I heard a snap then I tried hitting the brakes. But 2 late I got thrown over the handle bars and I was superman flying in the air straight at the cement curb. My head smashed into it (luckly wearing my helmet) and I got all scraped up, was bleeding, ruined my new tee-shirt, and bruised my rib. Then I called the company and they have heard about the problem before. This is dangerous because they kow there selling a bad bike. They said that if you pick up speed this usually happens. That means I can't ride the bike I just have to walk next to it while holding it, fun. Luckly they sent me 2 models up and a new helmet because mine broke in the superman act. Don't buy this bike and if you do wear body armor.Rating: Recommendation:No I would not recommend it to a friend

Last edited by 10 Wheels; 10-13-08 at 07:32 PM.