Old 10-15-08, 12:47 PM
Erik B

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Ergomo

Is This:
For sale: one complete Ergomo with everything packed nice and neat in it's shiny little metal box. Software has not even been opened. The BB (octalink) was installed on my race bike last year but then never raced (I rode it for a 5k TT on the computrainer though). It was installed professionally by Ian at Fitwerx in VT so it was absolutely done correctly. Unistalled by the guys at Bike Authority in Cleveland so again, only the best mechanics, not a clumsy home mechanic. Comes in the fancy bulletproof steel case and even still has the stickers inside. of course retail is $1650.

I have a download of Cycling Peaks software that I bought on here from Rich last year and then never downloaded or installed that I will also include (I'll send you the website link and download code). This is another $100 worth of value (of course I'm assuming that it is still valid, if it isn't, this was an EXTRA, but I'll make it right).

So a combined retail value of $1750, yours for the very nice price of $875 ---$699 ---- shipped out the door in the CONUS. I will ship internationally, but you pay for the shipping and I'll need to have cleared money in my hands before I ship.
Worth ditching my record cranks for?

I've got a 5 month, 7 or so race season and power(relativley accurate but not absolutely) on the trainer I ride the remaing 7 months.

I'm not even pack fodder yet as I need to be stronger at my weight to hang since we have way to many hills for my body type on the local courses. This will be addressed to some degree again this winter.

I do however like shiny thing bike things.

Last edited by Erik B; 10-15-08 at 12:53 PM.