Old 10-18-08, 06:08 AM
Missbumble 
I'm a Cyclist!

Bikes: Specialized Dolce Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
OK this week was not so good so far on the workout foront.:treadmill: Left my sneakers at work most days - so could not workout when I woke up in my Chicago apt (I live in ATL- commute during the week). Maybe moving form the hotel life (I loved Chciago Hotels!) to the apt did it...or maybe the 200+ miles last weekend - but somehow - I worked late . forgot sneakers, ate not the best! Anyway - I am in FLA for a family gathering this weekend (Mom is an awesoem cook!) So......

Well I know I would tell ya'll not to do this - but I got on the scale...itsaid 6 pounds down from last week. So if it is accurate - yay - but atleast even if it is not 100% (Mom says it is right) I still feel better that the 3 lbs I gained last week is off... So I am off to the gym in a bit.. Going to try and work out for 2 hours... Shoudl be interesting. Very hard to believe I am not out riding this week. I did though sign up for a century next weekend. (OOOH my 2nd and I thinkit is flat - or as flat as can be in GA - no Mountain this time!)

OK- How are y'all doing? I suspect you are out and about just getting warmed up onyour bikes. Be safe out there, have fun and step away form the desserts!

OK - Bye for now! The Bee!