View Single Post
Old 10-25-08, 09:43 AM
palladio

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2new2this
Um that is almost quote-worthy for how stupid it is. Think about what you just said. "A TRACK bike is not just meant for the track." Unfortunately for you, that is their only purpose. And when I say purpose I mean what they are made for. They aren't made for people to take out on the streets. Sure they might market them that way, because they are out to make a buck. And that also doesn't mean it is wrong to take one and put risers on it and ride it on the street, but that certainly is not what it is meant for. A better way to state your quote would have been, "track bikes can be used for purposes other than the track." And I am not trying to be a jerk with this, I am just letting you know that what you said is completely false.
You are completely correct that I misspoke, and that what I was actually trying to express is "track bikes can be used for purposes other than the track".

You sound like a jerk. There was no need to infer that I'm stupid to make your point. I can assure you I am not.

Last edited by palladio; 10-25-08 at 09:48 AM.