Old 10-27-08, 05:51 PM
spock
Peripheral Visionary

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Lately the rides have been smooth, but before that I got a few and as a new-be it was really bugging me, so as soon as it happens I would swerve or get really tense for a moment so I started responding with F... off or a finger.....but

One time the honk was like three seconds long and there was plenty of space for cars to pass, so when the car was passing me I sead F... off and when it passed I noticed there was a baby in the back seat with windows open and a young lady driving. Well, that kinda made me feel bad and it was a warning sign that probably I should control what I do when the honk happens.

Most of the honkers are just people thinking that you can't hear them coming so they are trying to be extra safe without knowing how it effects you and some people know exactly what they are doing.

Well, lately I have become a lot more calm while riding so I learned how to just ignore it as I'm more prepared for it. My next assignment is to give one extra finger and give them a peace sign.

Now there are good honks, specifically the ones when a hot chick passes you and then honks a couple of times, then I just smile.