Old 12-08-04, 05:20 PM
townandcountry
Not a senior!

Bikes: Felt 85

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If I were 'chuting out of a perfectly good airplane I would hope my briefs were well-prepared.

Seriously, there needs to be more investigation into why and how automobile drivers are allowed to be on the road when they have suspended licenses, no insurance, mental conditions or are just plain stupid. The woman who ran down the kids in St Augustine, FL because they hit her SUV accidentally with a golf ball is a good example. Her defense attorney says she has mental problems. What about the idiot who runs down a cyclist because he/she is in a hurry to get to the liquor store before it closes? Or the shizzle-brain that is messing around with the radio and not paying attention? Any accident involving an automobile and a cyclist's serious injuries or death needs to be investigated as for manslaughter or attemted manslaughter. No if's, ands or buts about it.

Normally I'm a mild-mannered lady that just wants to ride my bicycle with my friends and enjoy life. JoeTown, your post is quite interesting and raises some very good points, which I agree with. Go get 'em Tiger.