View Single Post
Old 10-30-08, 03:58 PM
supremeone77

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hmm interesting, when i was reading reviews for the wickers long and other expedition weight, someone said they seemed more light weight or something, and as mentioned in previous post, someone preferred their terramar merino wool instead of one of those expedition weights. But idk might just be those particular products.

ya we have a marshalls around here, going to go there and also to amvets and see if i can find anything. Just kinda more hesitant to get something in the store because not enough information to go on, like you can get when shopping online. I'm sure some people know more about polyester and silk than i do and can find a great buy. But i only know that wool is pretty warm, don't know much about how warm the other fabrics will get.

but how would you rank those expeditions weights, the artic guard and the terramar merino, like in order from most warmth provided to least? At first i was thinking wicker long/kenyon, than artic guard and than terramar merino. But maybe the expedition weights are better than i'm giving them credit for ;d Just don't know what to look for in making these judgements, especially with the artic guard when theres no information to go on. Only thing is like wool is a good fabric for keeping warm, and how the terramar merino product has same price as artic guard but it's worth more, so makes it better in my eyes ;d

going to go check out more of the reviews for the expedition weight ones at sierra trading site, and maybe change my opinion about them a bit