View Single Post
Old 11-03-08, 05:37 AM
badmother

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jagee
badmother--I noticed the title of the thumbnail pic you attached was "dogbike." I found the thread with the picture (at the bottom of page) that explains the title:

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...hlight=dogbike

That's a great shot! Have you been able to do as much with the detachable as with the original "dogbike"? I'd consider building up an xtracycle as a catbike, but they wouldn't stand for it.
Not really, but only becouse I am slow, anth has got too many bikes /projects, and the snow came, and...

I am absolutely sure I can do the same with this one, just need to finish it, I`ll get better pics soon.

Was out yesterday with the dog, studded tyres + me with a fewer made it a short ride. Used the winterbike (MTB) and the trailer I posted two different places (sticky + hsean`s two trailers tread. He did not need to ride, but he waited outside a shop and outside a gallery. He spent the time innside the trailer with his coat on and sitting on this foam sleepingmat thing. Cannot make myself just leave him in the snow and not at home, he need to run.

I am thinking maybe it is easyer to leave him alone in the trailer than in a longtail unless I invent a really sturdy kickstand. We`ll see.

Cats is difficult animals, they do not obey. I just leave mine at home w a window open, food innside.

I am sure a cat can get used to travel in its cage, protected from wind and sun.

Last edited by badmother; 11-03-08 at 05:39 AM. Reason: more