Old 11-14-08, 02:11 PM
toyota200x

Bikes: Brisa b26d

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Booger1
About 20 years ago,I was riding my bike to the Rose Parade,going north on Rosemead Ave.I get to Whittier Narrows about 3 am..It's dark,foggy and as I start climbing the hill,it's getting brighter,then an orange glow appears above the hill.It's about a half mile to the top,I get there and see a car on fire on the opposite side of the road.I stop,look at it for a second,get ready to ride on,then out of the corner of my eye,I thought I saw movement in the car.I put 2 and 2 together,and come to realize that nobody is standing around the car.So I get as close to the car as I can,sure enough,there are 2 people in the car.I couldn't get close enough to help them,so I waited there for almost 10 minutes until the FD came.There is nothing worse than seeing somebody in need of help and not being able to do anything about it.It's one of the things that will haunt me till the day I die.
Burned alive...thats just horrable.

----------------
I was riding to work about a month ago and I see a small animal running down the road. I thought it was a squirel but as I get closer I see that it is not. It is a wet muskrat in the middle of town. He stopped and looked at me go by, then continued to run down the middle of the street. Someone must of sprayed him with a hose.

Last edited by toyota200x; 11-14-08 at 02:14 PM.