View Single Post
Old 11-15-08, 11:56 AM
lukasz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No complaints about my chrome. Only reason I chose it was because I saw a good deal on craigslist. It does get in the way a bit when looking to the left but I have never given it any thought as it is not obsctructive to me.

I don't believe that the minor differences between higher end bags warrant much thought - the only problem I have with all bags (except some of the suspension backpacks - might look into those but I am leaning toward panniers these days) is that they sweat up your back in the summer. Every other difference seems to come down to exclusivity, which I could care less about. So one material or clip or nylon doohickey is slightly more refined than another (a clip will perform for 20,000 openings/closings versus 25,000) - who cares?

This Demartini bag sounds like it works on different principles but I've no experience with it nor have I ever seen a bag worn in the way triplebutted describes and I live/work/go to school in NYC. I don't think he is making things up but this sounds like a trend of the past.