View Single Post
Old 11-20-08, 11:17 AM
umd
Banned

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac SL2, Specialized Tarmac SL, Giant TCR Composite, Specialized StumpJumper Expert HT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tanhalt
Actually, I'm flying one unit short today since I'm waiting for a GenIII iAero to arrive...but I have a pic I took of the "bridge" a week or so ago when I had the Gen II on there...but it's on my home computer (or still in the camera...I forget).

I'll post it later. See ya at lunch. BTW, if I were you, I'd try going full power again today if you're up for it...sometimes my best power outputs for ~20-30 minutes come the day after doing an all out effort at that duration or similar. The classic example was from the last 10 mile Mon. night TT I did this year. I did the Piru 20K TT on that Sunday, and on Monday ended up averaging 20W higher over just a slightly less (~4-5 minutes) duration
Maybe... I'll have to see how I feel and play it by ear. It hurt a lot yesterday and I don't know if I feel like turning myself inside out again right now. I think my suffer threshold is lower right now