View Single Post
Old 11-22-08, 10:11 AM
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter

Bikes: Surly LHT, Surly Lowside, a folding bike, and a beater.

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1434 Post(s)
Liked 331 Times in 219 Posts
Thought I would take a minute to thank all of the folks who didn't kick me around this thread. (Sorry if I missed a few)

Originally Posted by Big_e
Good one! Hope he has a nice dent to remember to stop.
Originally Posted by GutterNinja!
JoeyPickup should be glad he didn't meet JoeyULock
Originally Posted by capejohn
Keep the stories and videos coming. They break up same O same O stuff that can infect this place.
Originally Posted by pacificaslim
Anyone who wants to equate a bike running a stop sign or light with a huge truck like that doing so is a few spokes short of a wheel. Ride on Joey!
Originally Posted by hurricane harry
Awsome video, keep up the good work. Don't listen to all these do gooders on here.
Originally Posted by AlmostTrick
I'm pretty sure Joey will always be my (and bike forums) favorite scofflaw no matter what he does.
Originally Posted by Mekanica25
Should have gone for the tail light..
Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
Regardless of my sentiments on the riding style, I gotta commend the quality of the instant replays.
Originally Posted by spock
Joey, I enjoy watching your vids.
Originally Posted by urplasticfacade
JoeyBike, it's nice to see someone on here older than 40 who isn't a safety nanny and still rides fast in an urban atmosphere.
Originally Posted by thomson
I just wanted to say I enjoy watching your videos.
Originally Posted by bckpck2rev
Joey I like your vids, including the op.
Originally Posted by ItsJustMe
How the heck do you figure the cyclist was supposed to stop? He doesn't have a stop sign. The truck does.
Originally Posted by zoltani
Thanks Joey. Interesting as always. And the ridiculousness that ensues on these forums after you post a vid cracks me up.
Originally Posted by Pig_Chaser
How're the knuckles? You should check out the ATV gloves with the kevlar armoured knuckle plates.
Originally Posted by MMACH 5
Joey, whether they like you or not, you certainly inspire comments.

Your vids are like forum thread food. Drop one in and the thread just grows and grows.
Special shout out to TRaffic Jammer and apricissimus who always seem to be in my corner.

Thanks again for watching my back. I love it when I read a negative post at work and before I get home to respond, one of you has already taken care of it.

Cheers!

Joey

Last edited by JoeyBike; 11-22-08 at 10:20 AM.