Square & Compas
Banned.

Bikes: Vision R40 Recumbent

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by waldowales
I feel the speakers would be dangerous, as a lot of people would try to smash them, or throw rocks at you for playing them. The punks in the little cars with the big speakers are bad enough. If you can't live without what you call music, get the ear buds and spare the rest of us.
The speakers I use would not be able to be seen by anyone, unless they really looked close. I use a day bag that fits over the seat frame, it has a mesh pocket on each side the speakers fit just perfectly into. They are not that easy to see unless you really look for them. I already tested this out since we have been discussing this. I put the MP3 player in the bag and the speakers in the pockets, put the bag on the seat frame and sat on the bike. I am easily able to reach back and hit the power switch and even adjust the volume if I need to. Of course I have yet to try this while riding, so far I have only tested this in a controlled environment, inside my house with the bike in a trainer frame I use as a work stand when I have to do maintenance on the bike.