Old 12-04-08, 05:19 AM
rock_ten

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by squirtdad
Rock ten,

> You might want to note your definition of courier....because based on your other thread, my take is that your definition of courier includes small parcel delivery, which is different than the common understanding of whatever I can get/attach to my courier bag

> fwiw, I think you might still consider a trailer.....you can use if if you have big load or not if you have a smaller load.
> Yea, bike courier/messenger could mean a few different things, so if you like we could just call it a bicycle delivery service. I don't mind what people ask me to transport, so long as I can carry it. As I mentioned, I think, outside of London the successful "bicycle delivery services" all cater for larger loads as well as mail and small parcels. And why not? It's the next logical step really.

> Having a long bike won't mean I have to use it, though - in fact I would only start taking it out if/when I need it. If I was using a trailer I'd have to go back and pick it up or drop it off when I did or didn't want, and so I could swap bikes just as easily, anyway.