Old 06-06-02, 12:31 AM
buffoon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
the art of spewing.....urp...rouwlph....uhhh....

well, nice weather finally came back over here. So I was hyped up enough to try my first commute to work. Heck its only twenty minutes (in the car on the freeway). Where the hell did all these blasted hills come from???

Anyway, I prepared for it, ate light, had a small workout earlier in the day, and then hit the road.

Everything was cool. Had a decent cadence most of the time, paced my self, but kept cranking. Well the last hill before my work was insight. Checked the time, still got a few minutes, so I slowed up the pace to just cruise and coast. Then.....
it hit....in about a nano second, all fluids taken in on the journey flowed out like a powerfull fire hydrant. Over the bars, down the leg, I tried to avert the scene away from traffic for the sake of embarrasment. It kept comin out until it settled into a gentle dry heave, but not once did I stop, I kept on truckin'.

Was this a reaction of shock from my body? Or any other explanation? Granted I havent blasted myself with such a ride in a while (poor weather), but I have a route I take for recreational rides for exercise, and havent had an episode like this in a long time. Did I over do it or what?

Any chucking stories anyone would like to share?