Old 06-08-02, 12:35 AM
uhm...yea.
Who's scruffy lookin?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
heh heh heh. well, lets see:

at the age of 12(I turned 13 a couple weeks after, in the hospital), i got hit by a car doing about 40MPH, while i was doing about 30MPH. head on. Broke my leg. Spent 5 weeks in the hospital in traction. Another 7 weeks in a half body cast (I got a couple of people to try to punch me in the gut with it on though ) didn't get off the crutches for about 3 months after that, due to the atrophy in my leg, and was dragging my leg around for another 2 months after that. didn't get back on a bike for about 9 months from the crash. The suprising part was that I wasn't wearing a helmet, and I didn't even get a concussion.

at the age of 16, I was coming down about a 22% grade, at about 25 MPH. I needed to turn halfway down the hill, wiht an immediate 35% grade right after the turn. I tried to do it with only my left hand. as i went into the 35% grade, my front wheel wobbled, and i layed my bike down, frontside. landing on my top front teeth. Shattered both. They're both caps now. Still hadn't learned to ride with a helmet. I do now, though.