Old 12-26-08, 04:58 PM
taxi777
Wheres my snuggie?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
San Bruno Nt: Training Report- How's Progress

So everyone That's racing, Hows you're training coming? What have you been doing?

Todays Report: Friday 26th

Great ride/workout for San Bruno Hill Climb...Only thing missing was Marco/Ruthness. I guess they slept in today. Weather was perfect. Chris, Ramon and I met up at Sports Basement and rode the scenic route out to San Bruno Mountain. Henry was right on time and looking stunningly fashionable!

Chris just took off atlightspeed while the three of us ran a competitive pace up the mountain.

I was really thankful for Ramon being there, he sets the perfect pace and I'd had trouble in the last two rides finding a good groove, so it helped a lot.

It's really important finding the correct pace for that mountain. I think I hammer too early. I felt I had more leftover at the end and I'll be able to sprint it out the last section. My first run was right at 20:50 and the next was 19 something, so I'm really happy with those times. I'd love to do 19 flat...I'd be happy with that.
DORKSHOT:

I have my money on Chris. I think he's going to nail it for sure, if not the record time! This is going to be fun. It will be fun to see Mary Ellen make mince meat out of the competition also! I'm more excited about all the NorCal gang that will be competing than doing it myself. I think there will be maybe a dozen NorCal'rs present. I'm hoping we can get a group shot, this will be epic! So many Local Hero's I feel proud and honored!!!!!

This is what will be left of the competition!