Old 12-26-08, 10:29 PM
joelparks
longbiker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mookchigga
Maybe this video will help a bit to understand Cetma: http://tramnesia.com/working.html
Yeah, I get it. I understood it before I ordered (in August). That's even why I ordered from him. I'm totally psyched for the guy that he also has that Long Jan-style cargo bike project in the works. I think the US needs more cargo bikes. Especially since I ride a dedicated cargo bike (big dummy). I just wish his priorities included making steady progress on delivering his existing orders before going back for overtime on the new project(s).

Maybe my mistake was making an order for the rack, and then making a subsequent order for a T-Shirt which he doesn't actually offer as a stock item. Maybe he's holding up my rack until the T-Shirt production happens? Anyway, now I want the new style struts and a fence and the T-Shirt needs to say "CETMA Cargo" instead of "CETMA Racks". But I'll be damned if I'm going to jeopardize my place in line by effing with the standing order now.

Whatever. I guess since my wife and kid probably won't be riding on the Big Dummy for the next couple (four) months at least, I won't need the extra cargo space until it warms up here outside Boston. Maybe Lane will figure out his order-fulfillment process by then. Damn I hope so.