View Single Post
Old 01-02-09, 10:20 AM
-holiday76
No one cares

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked 112 Times in 69 Posts
I have a '52 Raleigh Sports with the full chain case that I'd love to see go to a good home. I've been holding onto it for a year and have done some work to it, but it is a project bike, although it is mostly complete.

It's 23", a men's model. The original wheels were trash but I have a set from a '74 sports with the 3 spd SA hub. I also have newer nitto bars that go with it along with the originals, an older but not original to the bike brooks saddle, and basically everything else that came on the bike aside from the generator hub and light which I sold a while ago.

I'd love to trade it for something interesting. I'm sure we could work something out.

pm me for more pics and to talk more about this. Like I said, I'd really love for this to go to someone from this forum who would finish it and ride it. It's just too small for me and not practical for riding around where I live.