ca7erham
****** (can I say this?)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
More wheel, Less visibility?

I want to run a theory by you all.

The other day (Saturday or Sunday) we were riding behind a local factory. Admittedly, the spot is probably not the best to ride at (Not as far as the riding goes, but riding around behind a wheel factory looks a but suspicious). The other day we were riding at the spot, and a police officer pulled up and looked at us for a few seconds. We figured he was going to tell us to leave, as several acquaintances of mine have been kicked out and different occasions. After looking at us for the said few seconds, he just left, not saying a word to us (we also thought we might get kicked out because we filming easily with in sight of the back of the local FBI field office). Now then, to my theory. Might this been thanks to the fact that we were on MTBs rather than BMX bikes? Several times that I've ridden with BMXers, we've been told to leave a spot, but when I ride solo or with some friends on MTBs, people dont seem to care. Actually, I dont really think anything that I just said makes any sense, but I just wrote all of this, so I'm going to post it anyways. Opinions(not on the post, but the theory). I'm also going to post a similar question on a different site.

Last edited by ca7erham; 01-05-09 at 08:28 PM. Reason: 'Cause I can. Shut up