View Single Post
Old 12-30-04, 02:52 PM
Raiyn
I drink your MILKSHAKE

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Comp, 1999 Specialized Hardrock Comp FS, 1971 Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by skiahh

You know absolutely zilch about what my knowledge of Specialized is. For all you know, I could be a Spec Rep, though that would be a pretty careless mistake for a rep to make. Or I could be a bike shop owner or whatever. A lighthearted jab in the ribs rather than a snotty, holier than thou reply usually works a lot better.
If you were a Rep or a LBS employee (much less an owner that dealt in Specialized I would HOPE you'd know better.

You didn't read the thread properly (you missed the letters F, S, & R) and based your response on a current Rockhopper hardtail as opposed the bike he was actually asking about. You came up with a snotty holier than thou comment your self bub

Given that a BRAND NEW 05 Rockhopper has an MSRP of $500, I'd say it's s a pretty sucky deal.

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkMod...u037cx0f.j27009
You must know a really good window contracter for all the stones you throw in a glass house.

swiffer I can't take anything you say seriously as you were BEGGING for advice when you first came here and suddenly you're an expert within the span of a month and a half?

Last edited by Raiyn; 01-01-05 at 01:35 AM.