Old 01-10-09, 04:07 PM
Bone Head

Bikes: 2006 Giant OCR Limited

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Missbumble
He Mr B Head- Eric was on the ride with us... WE left form Contes. Afterward he put a new tube in my tire and checked it for any issues. I am realizing Contes is the best bike shop for miles!!!ANdthe people are all amazing. I will tell him next week that ahhh Bone Head says hello??
Way cool.... I doubt if he'll remember me. My name is Randy, I got my 06 Giant OCR Limited from Conte's Red Mill Memorial Day 2007. (Willis made me an offer I couldn't refuse!) Eric was the wrench there. I just started cycling shortly before he left for GA. Eric was always in the front of the group w/ Robert, Willis, Paul and the rest of the speedsters. I was the slow, new guy always at the back of the group w/ the ride leader (Steve) making sure no one got lost . I haven't been on that ride for months but tell him that they still ride to the store in Creeds and that Muddy Creek Rd was just resurfaced this past summer (chip sealed ) Oh Yea, let him know that Winston chewed up his stool in the shop! It's now covered in duct tape!

Eric has a reputation as an exceptionally talented, honest technician and always took good care of me & my new bike. Some of the local guys wouldn't let anyone else touch their high-end rides. If he is your regular wrench, then you are in very good hands.

Last edited by Bone Head; 01-10-09 at 06:22 PM.