View Single Post
Old 01-11-09, 11:44 PM
BengeBoy 

Bikes: 2009 Chris Boedeker custom; 2007 Bill Davidson custom; 2021 Bill Davidson custom gravel bike; 2022 Specialized Turbo Vado e-bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by northbend
I turned and went up Tolt Hill and saw another cyclist climbing 100 yards ahead of me and I thought "hmmm. another crazy like me perhaps he'd like company" so I drew a bead on him and soon caught up with him. He was obviously a young racer in training decked out in a black, blue and white team kit riding a Felt cross bike with a power tap on the rear.. I think I run into him before climbing up the Issaquah Plateau the last time I rode into work. His reaction was the same as last time. I said "Hi, hows it going?" and he looked over his shoulder at me saying nothing, picking up his pace to put siome distance between us.
Thanks for the write-up. Funny that you didn't get a nod out of the guy on the 'cross bike.

My cousin lives in downtown Snoqualmie, on a house that was raised an entire level after the last flood. I think they got hammered last week but I haven't been able to touch base w/her yet.