Old 01-20-09, 06:54 PM
mrhedges
D.G.W Hedges

Bikes: '87ish Trek 400 road bike, 93 trek 1100, 90ish trek 930 mtb

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I gave smoked on and off since i was 16 and someone handed me a ciggerate and i thought it was a joint (i was at a heavy metal concert) I go long periods of time without a smoke. I don't have a very addictive personality. I'll go buy a pouch of tobacco (drum or bali shag) smoke it then not smoke again for a long time. tailor made smokes are expensive in chi-town (7 bux a pack) so i don't even touch them except when i leave chicago.

certain activities like reading and editing video i connect with smoking I find it helps me focus or sometimes after a long day it feels good to come home and have a beer and a smoke.

everything in moderation, even moderation.

on my last tour i didn't smoke at all, heavy physical activity and smoking don't go hand in hand. Thats probably why i smoke more in the winter.

anyone ever smoke mugwart? its a legal herb the enhances dreaming. you can smoke it or make it a tea. it smells good too. A good way to replace on toxic substance with another less toxic one. plus for me hand rolling smokes is half the fun of smoking.