Old 01-22-09, 06:30 PM
edwong3

Bikes: 2023 Zizzo Liberte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Ricky,

I think it's great that gel seat cover helped to resolve the seat post height issue for you. It's also very interesting that the geometry of the Flying Pigeon is identical with a full size bike. I guess that explains why it rides so good.

I'll see what I can do to snap a few more shots of my "stomping grounds". In Orlando, I live right next to Baldwin Park off Lake Susannah. Years ago, it was a US Naval Training Center and today a residential, and commercial development.

I have to run a couple of errands, and I'll take the Flying Pigeon instead of the Qile Duo, as well as my digital camera.

Yes 1978 was a memorable year in NYC. Some memories were good, and some not so good, but I was there.

Please keep us posted on your cycling adventures too.

Regards,
Edward

Originally Posted by Ricky in Jersey
Hey Edward,

It's a "Bell" gel seat cover. I use it to give me an extra inch of height on the seat. Like I said before, I am about an inch over the "safety", and with the inch with the gel seat cover, the bike fits me perfect.

When I place it side by side with my Fuji, the seat height, handlebar height, and length from the seat to the handlebars are identical.

Post more "beautiful Orlando" pics. We need it up here in the north. Where in the city did you live? 1978 was a memorable year for NYC! The blackout in 1977, financial collapse, Son of Sam, Yanks World Series, etc.....