Old 01-23-09, 07:51 PM
edwong3

Bikes: 2023 Zizzo Liberte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Day Ride On The Blue Pigeon.

Hey Ricky (and Everyone else), Here are some "beautiful Orlando" pictures. Today Friday (January 23, 2009) I went for a late afternoon ride on the Cady Way Trail which is only a block from where I live. It was a perfect day with temperatures in the low 70s! This trail is about 10 miles from end to end, but I only did about half.

I rode from my neighborhood to the Cady Way Park, and then the trail's bridge that spans over Hwy 436, otherwise known as Semoran Blvd.

Oh, and there is one photo with "yours truly". I forgot to bring my tripod with me, but found a suitable surface to rest the camera on, and using the timer, took that photo of me at the pavilion in Cady Way Park.

Enjoy!

Edward

This part of the trail is just down the street from me. One of my favorite parts.

This pond sits between two apartment buildings. Lucky residents!

Self explanatory.

It's a golf course, and it is right off the trail.

The trail gets a lot of use, and why not on this lovely Friday afternoon.

And here is the mysterious "edwong3". Of course the Flying Pigeon is the REAL STAR!

Going up to the bridge over Hwy. 436. At $3.5 million, this thing better look nice!

On the bridge overlooking Hwy. 436 (Semoran Blvd.) at rush hour.

Living on the good side of town has it's advantages. (My "famous" saying)

Edward

Originally Posted by Ricky in Jersey
Post more "beautiful Orlando" pics. We need it up here in the north. Where in the city did you live? 1978 was a memorable year for NYC! The blackout in 1977, financial collapse, Son of Sam, Yanks World Series, etc.....

Last edited by edwong3; 01-23-09 at 08:48 PM.