Old 01-07-05, 08:27 AM
DogBoy
No one carries the DogBoy

Bikes: Roubaix Expert Di2, Jamis Renegade, Surly Disc Trucker, Cervelo P2, CoMotion Tandem

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I just want to say I've had no problems with my Felt or with the company. They have responded well to all my questions in a timely manner and my bike is the best bang for the buck that I could afford.

As to the shipping delays etc. I wonder if it has anything to do with Felt's contracts with their suppliers. Felt obviously has very favorable cost terms to be able to offer such high end componenets on lower cost bikes. (I have DA and paid <$2000. Find that in another bike). Perhaps one of the things they give up to have the low price is guaranteed shipping dates. ... Although this is just speculation on my part.

BTW, I've got a Cervelo Dual on order and they seem to be delaying shipment as well, so this isn't something unique to Felt. First it was going to be the first week of January, and now they say they won't build it until next week sometime, and that shipping and customs mean it will be another 2 weeks after that before my lbs gets it. I don't care about the delay either, since riding a tri-bike in the snow is not something I would do, but it would be nice if I were a little more confident that the bike would be here (and built) by March.