Old 02-02-09, 10:52 AM
Eclectus

Bikes: Cervelo RS, Specialized Stumpy, Schwinn 974

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Riding my indoor trainer because I'm not interested in spending 30 minutes cleaning gunk and salt residue off my bike when it's freezing.

Riding my indoor trainer because I'm tired of fighting 25+ mph Great Plains winter winds, especially when it gusts to 35+ and pushes you in directions that are unsafe to go, like into the next lane. e.g. wind pushes you left, and leans you left. Real hard to turn back rightward with an outward lean.

Riding my indoor trainer because we don't get enough snow and ice for drivers to develop winter-driving skills, so it's accident city after every first snowfall, and in bike-car collisions, cyclists always lose.

Does anyone know of any videos of beautiful rides like Big Sur highway or Kona-Hilo filmed by a professional videographer using HD equipment that doesn't look like the expert cycling coach's home-made movie using his $500 Best Buy camcorder, that he's charging you for his when-to-shift and how-fast-to-pedal orders that you don't really need unless your idea of cycling fun is taking spin classes?