Old 02-16-09, 10:54 PM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by KungPaoSchwinn
Hello Artkansas, i am planing on taking my old friend to White Hall near Pine Bluff, i will bring along my bike with me and head up to Little Rock to visit the Big Dam bridge, i will also ride on their 12 miles bike trail as well, any info on that? does it share with cars or it's a bike path itself?

I think you will enjoy it. The best part of the trail is on the North Little Rock side, above is a picture from the NLR side. Most of that is separate trail, but the parts where you share the road are pretty low traffic. On the Little Rock side, the trail is not finished from downtown to Rebsamen park, and you have to ride among traffic most of that distance. Its not too bad once you get out of downtown. From Rebsamen to the Big Dam Bridge the road and trail are separate. There is a map on the River Trails website.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.