View Single Post
Old 02-19-09, 11:58 AM
Saddle Up
I Love My Dream

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Reading through this thread makes me laugh. It's full of half truths and complete lies. Have you not noticed that the only people that ***** about local bike shops are are the whiners that that think they should be treated like delicate flowers? They can't find good service no matter where they go. They have to travel out of town to find it because their needs are so different than anyone elses. Actually I think it come dowm more to them just being needy people. No one is ever good enough for them. Guess what?, it's a mirror reflection. The two biggest shops in town, Bow Cycle does over $10 million in annual sales, The Bike Shop over $5 million annually have literally thousands of happy and satisfied customers all over Calgary too busy out enjoying their bikes to be bothered to be petty and come on line and put down people that are just trying to make a living surrounding themselves with something they are passionatte about namely bicycles. It's the same for all of the shops in town.

Every shop in town is full of good people that simply love bikes. Customers and staff.

How about starting a thread about the good experiences you've had at a bike shop? What you focus on expands so stop taking your negativity around with you wherever you go. Actually maybe shopping out of town is a good idea for these folks.

Last edited by Saddle Up; 02-19-09 at 12:31 PM.