mtv8dmarine
Time Trialist & Duathlete

Bikes: Custom built road bike & custom built TT bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scubachisteve
I'm heading there pretty early in the morning to ensure parking will be okay. If I've got time to kill, so be it. My GF and I have never been to that area so we'll go grab some coffee and brunch and check out the town if there's not much happening. Walk the 'lifestyle festival' and hopefully pick up lots of free shwag.

Come race-time hopefully have a spot to set up some chairs and watch the Jumbo-trons and circuit at the end of the race. I dont' hold great expectations for my first experience at these kinds of event. There's always a learning curve in regard to proper timing, parking, clothing etc. as a spectator. As long as my girlfriend is next to me, I will have a great time (If she's not being a nag )
I'm not sure what there will be to see depending on how early you're out there. Downtown Pasadena is always a good area to walk around and window shop etc. with the GF. I'm sure there will be plenty of vendors. My experience in Valencia last year was that the vendors were a plenty. With Lance riding, I'm sure there will be more. Clothing is regular street clothes really. Nothing special. =)