Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bautieri
Being a stronger rider has nothing to do with my suggestion to take up a crit or two. You crave competition and appariently need more of an outlet than the freds you meet on MUPs. By all means if you want your bike decals blown off have at the real road races and time trials.
I'd have to say at this point you are an idiot if you think SOCal riders are Freds. I'm pretty sure my competition is when Im doing a 10,000 ft climb trying to beat some of the best riders in Socal! From what I see is your way of preaching to clydes "not everyone has to be a mtn goat" is your way of not having the nutties to go out an do one of the timed events.

And please get your thoughts straight. Doing a crit does not mean getting my doors blown off. I've blown the doors off plenty of racers on some big rides. Yeah, I think you are jealous cause I have the huevos to do some tough rides, so you just keep preaching to the others why we can't climb, I'll keep trying to motivate them....In other words, go whine somewhere else wuss!