Thread: Saddle swap
View Single Post
Old 03-08-09, 06:14 PM
iris_moonowolf
crazy lady on a bike!

Bikes: 86 Viscount 600 EX, 89 Bianchi Axis, 91-2 Green Schwinn Crossfit, 08 Trek WSD 4.7, 09 Surly LH Trucker, 89 Centurion Le Mans, 82? Centurion Pro Tour 15, 11 Schwinn Le Tour Legacy, 11 Salsa Mukluk, 11 Salsa Fargo,01 surly crosscheck, 03 giant ocr tour

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Saddles, Saddles, Saddles

I have three saddles - really want them gone.

A: Selle Italia Turbo Matic Titanium - whitish grey cover, yellow and black plastic accent bits. Needs the right bike to look good - maybe a silver/grey? Titanium rails, plastic base. light scuffing on top of rear on both sides, but not terribly noticeable. Probably 7.5-8/10

B. Nice Black Suede Cinnelli Volo something - part of the letters are a bit worn, but that's all - shows in pics- the suede is in great condition. Great for that 80's build - I bought it for that, but ended up doing something else. 8.5/10

C. Selle San Marco something - stuffing showing (tears) on back right and left corners and a bit around the nose. Beat up and Not beautiful, but hey, if you like it, pay the shipping and it's yours. It came on the bike that eventually became my rain bike and my butt wasn't amused by this animal.

If you're interested, email me direct at irismoonwolf@innernet.net - I didn't get the posts last time - have since changed preferences, but just to be sure . . . .

I WANT- A white saddle - Selle Italia Gel Flow - with the cutout in the middle - doesn't have to be new - from a couple years ago is good - I have a yellow one like it that I have really grown to love. Another yellow one would be good, or a black one would also work. A similar style saddle might also be good - I'm a little flexible. That Style works well, so something similar might also work - my butt likes narrower saddles.

If you're not interested in what I have and you have one of the items I want, pm me or email me direct and ask. Maybe I have something else I'm willing to take off a bike for your trade, or perhaps add money to something to make it work.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Picture 002.jpg (98.7 KB, 19 views)
Picture 003.jpg (70.5 KB, 25 views)
Picture 004.jpg (99.5 KB, 37 views)
Picture 001.jpg (104.9 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by iris_moonowolf; 03-08-09 at 06:21 PM. Reason: misspelled - I type too fast!!