View Single Post
Old 03-12-09, 11:51 PM
Joshman380

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cheesepuff12
I totally agree with you 100%. right now, we all need to learn what we are talking about before we can even begin to make a definite decision. what is so bad about gas bikes besides the pollution? it wouldn't hurt to have a section for gas bike. in fact, we should have a section devoted to alternative ways of propulsion. battery, ethanol, hydrogen, gas included. we need to explore the idea and give it a chance to develop to understand the topic more to see if these can be good ideas or not. true not too many people would use a bike such as these, but the fact that there ARE people who DO makes it more than enough to be worth while to have JUST IN CASE someone wants to talk about it.

My vote is yes. We need something like this. to open up our minds to the reality of what could be, instead of letting them close and prevent the chance for new things to have a chance at life. for if peoples minds were so closed, man would never have moved on from the stone age.
I agree with the both of you. I own a gas bike. Granted, gas powered bikes aren't great for the environment, but there are many benefits to the use of a gas powered bike versus an e-bike, including better mileage overall per "fill", or accessibility to refueling stations.

Although I haven't been a member of this forum for a long time, I think that if we all keep an open mind, we can add a little more color to this forum, and ideas for both current forms of alternative transportation will flourish because there are similar aspects to both forms, and there are a ton of people who would benefit from all angles of modifying their bikes to obtain a cheap and effective means of transportation.

I VOTE YES!!!