View Single Post
Old 03-19-09, 09:15 AM
pipes
S E Michigan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I saw my doc and he took blood and is running every test known ! I am tracking what I eat now on livestrong.com ! He put me on Ambien for a couple a months for my sleep . 7 weeks ago all my tests were perfect even my bad cholestrol was only 70 good was 124 he checked all my vitaminlevels that could be a problem they were good 7 weeks ago . He did say to up my calories depending on how much Iam riding . Iam now off all meds for diabeties I was taking 2 diffrent pills 2 x a day and insulin got down to 1 pill now none but I have to keep a good track of my boold glucose levels 5 times a day he said !

So with the Ambien for MORE sleep I got 2 hrs last night and if nothing comes back bad I just have to eat more and sleep more and ride all I feel like riding . He thinks its mostly lack of sleep and I wasn"t eating enough of course Iam pleased . My weight is now 243 down from my orignal 371 !

Thanks everyone for all the replys and help I think all is ok and it a be fine and work out . Iam going to TRY and get a little rest today that a be 2 days off the bike then tommrow back at it with sleep and food :O)