View Single Post
Old 03-19-09, 05:34 PM
dgasmd
shedding fat

Bikes: LOOK 595 Ultra/Campy Record 10Sp, restored Guerciotti/Campy C-Record 6 Sp, TIME RXR/Campy SR 11Sp, and Colnago C-60 with Campagnolo SR 11sp.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by sheddle
I'm afraid to ask what that build costs.
All parts can be found online quite easily, so you can add them up. Suffice it to say I did not pay retail for most things.

Originally Posted by CrimsonKarter21
Dgasmd, that Time is so hot. The first time I ever saw that frameset, in VeloNews, I stared at it for 10 minutes.
Built up, it is so much hotter. I'm really, really envious of that bike, you have no idea.
When I saw it there too, I must have drooled for an hour too. It was a matter of "TIME" before I got it. My other choices were a Canyon, a Parlee, and a Colnago. I am very glad I went with this one though, but now that I own it, I am biased

Originally Posted by FreddyV
I see a handlebar wrapping flaw
You are correct on the tape. It has been fixed as has a couple of other things like seat height and such.

Originally Posted by save10
Time - what pedals are those? what skewers? what is the Top Tube length? Can you buy me one?
Aerolite Pedals. Omni Racer skewers (Ebay). TT length is 53.5 cm. I won't buy you one. I'll buy one of each color. Coming on your next birthday or Festibus Day, whichever comes first