View Single Post
Old 03-21-09, 06:36 PM
kylehutton

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ddac
Off topic: Maybe some of you guys can help me out. I plan on visiting Toronto on a Saturday & will be driving. I would assume parking will be a pain.

I'm not familiar with Toronto. Can you guys give me some inexpensive parking options? I'm willing to park 1 - 2km away from a central location and walk there if it's easier.

I plan to stay for 6 - 8 hours and do not want to be bothered with going back to the car to feed the meter.

Maybe free parking near a subway/bus line and taking mass transit into the city?

As a tourist, which areas would you recommend me checking out? I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just plan on walking around for a few hours to enjoy the city.

there's a lot that my brother parks at when he comes to stay with me at ossington/bloor that is (i think) $8 for 24 hours. directly across from the ossington subway station.

it's not right downtown, but way better than paying ****loads at some of the lots.

you can check out http://www.greenp.com/tpa/index.jsp to find a lot near where you are planning to be.