View Single Post
Old 03-23-09, 07:09 PM
bobrob

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WhatsupCyclists
Basically the story starts late at night and a big black truck begins harassing a cyclist on an empty road once he misses the stop light.

I was once coming back from a store on a dark night. I was driving on sidewalk, a motorist blocked my way, so I went around him. Unfortunately, I bumped into his Mercedez. Two blocks later, motorist pulled over and stopped me. Told me, you hit my car, put his hands on me and told me we are waiting for police.

I could smell alcohol on his breath. I though I could take him. I put my bike down, grab his hand that as already holding my shirt, and drove my fist into his neck, then my elbow into his nose. I then grabbed his shoulders and drove my knee into his chest, and then his belly. He grabbed my knee and threw me back.

Then he picked my bicycle and throw it into the road. Real fight began. We were on the sidewalk at first, he tried to push me into the traffic so I would get hit. I was way over my head because my clits were sliding on the ground, I had no grip in my feet, and thus no leg work, I was an easy target. Motorist on the other hand, had a few, and was pretty much in the fighting mood.

Motorist insisted that we wait for police, but I had different agenda, I kept kicking him, choking him, and wrestling with him. There was a strong breath of alcohol on his breath. Then a good Samaritan pulled over, he convinced his enraged drunk to let me go.

Police arrived, everything was quite at first, as we fought. But then they swarmed the place from all directions. Dozens of cars. Also paramedics and fire fighters.

One officer told "I heard you guys had UFC over here."

Eventually they took his story and my story. I told them about him being drunk and trying to push me into the road, and also throwing my bicycle into the road. At the end, officer yelled at me, saying "what if he had a gun? got out of the car, and put one into your head, and two in your chest?".. Officer told me if I want to press charges, he can write up a report, but I will have to push it myself with DA.

Officer and motorist were buddies. In fact, there is no a way a very rich man on a very rich car and with very beautiful lady, coming from a dinner, could go to jail over something silly as this. Not even if he had a few. Cyclist on the other hand, is most likely a bom.

I opted for no charges and moved on. Later in the evening, as I had a beer, I kept blaming myself for not being able to kick the living day light out of that bully.

Moral of the story, carry a pepper spray with you, and know your moves better. Something like this happens, especially on a deserted dark road, you kick motorists butt and leave the scene with his money!! Better yet, you don't stop for idiots like that at all, and just go around them leaving them behind.

That's exactly how it happened!