View Single Post
Old 03-28-09, 06:48 PM
droobieinop

Bikes: jamis xenith comp '08, trek 750 hybrid (w/drops) c.1995, centurian fixie, kona cindercone mtb c.2000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Syrupmaker
No rides lately. Been raining for he last 3 days. We really need the rain as it was very dry down here. Hope for a nice day Sunday.
Sure wish we'd get some of that rain. Its been nothing but windy here.

Originally Posted by Tractortom
... this was my first time back on the bike after a serious accident last weekend, where I slammed into a gate and had to be medivac'd to the Trauma Center in Ft. Myers. It was good to get back on my Catrike and do some miles after a week of healing up!

Tractor Tom in Okeechobee
Glad to see you well, but I've got to ask, how pray tell did you sllam into a gate? Those Catrkes look cool, fun ride I take it.

Yesterday, I took my new Performance Tour/fixie/commuter bike to work, got a late start time and went to meet up the the lbs guys. They ride past my house so I can meet them and drop off, which is exactly what I did.

I only rode a total of about 30 mins. or so, the guys were doing like 20 on race bikes and here I was on a fixed, lightly loaded steel tourer hanging with them, for a little while. Sure would have loved a picture of my turn at the front, spinning nearly 100 rpms with five roadies in tow.