View Single Post
Old 04-09-09, 10:28 AM
Mike Mills

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by banjo_mole
No, I indeed was not in a right-turn-only lane, I know better!

But I don't see how anyone could hope to cite me for wreck-less riding, as I made it quite clear that I did indeed wreck!!!

Apparently I got on the news for it, too. No one told me about that. Until I was shopping and mentioned that it happened, the people in line behind me said they heard about that on the news.

And, of course, this morning my neck and shoulders hurt like they've never hurt before, stiff and sore and I'm trying not to move my big ol' dome around...

Oww...

You guys rock. Thanks for being such pals,

Nick
I'm glad to hear you are okay. You even got the little pun of "wreckless" driving, so you must be okay.

The post was intended to be somewhat humorous, building upon the other drivers claim that you were at fault. It is an example of a more complete set of charges which a lying sack of **** might levy against you.

I was involved in one accident where the driver did drive off, leaving me sprawled on the ground in the middle of rush hour traffic.

I was involved in another (automobile accident in a parking lot) where a driver backed into me, then claimed I hit him in the rear. We had just driven the car off the new car lot. The only good news is new paint is easy to match.