View Single Post
Old 01-30-05, 04:19 AM
Dirtbike
Giggity giggity!

Bikes: Yeti DJ Custom build. X.9, Marzocchi, RaceFace, Gamut, DT, Truvativ, Michelin, Hope.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
My story for the day.

Well, today I decided to go downtown and hang out at the shop for a while, ride around town, and then go home. While I was riding around town, I almost fell in front of these three punks, which laughed at me but I just ignored them. I rode around a little more, and then decided to ride home on the trail. While I was on the trail I decided to stop under the Freeway, where there is a hill of dirt and a jump to play on.

So I was doing that and then those three kids show up. They were all like "Wow he special because he can ride a bike" and stupid crap like that. Well I start biking towards the kid that talked the most **** and asked him what he just said and to tell it to my face. They just walked off, so again, I ignored them and biked on that hill a little more. I really wanted to pound those kids to the ground, but I was way outnumbered, and would have been beat for sure. Well after a little bit, they started walking back to me so I grabbed my stuff, and rode off past them where they couldnt reach me. Then as I passes the kid he goes "yea get your ****** ass ***in outta here ya gayass loser". and crap like that. Everyone hates bikers