Old 01-31-05, 12:02 AM
vomitron
ya'll can't mush me

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ch0mb0
Thanks, and funny you should mention that! While doing some research on this sort of bike I came across a post you made awhile back about yours, and from that moment on I vowed to 'draft on vomitron's steez!'

It's a 56cm Nishiki. Bikeworks hooked me up with the 24" (otherwise it would have been the internet...there don't seem to be many around these parts.) Rides great! I do have this feeling of falling forward a little, and spend a bit of time standing...just gotta adjust and feel out the handling of this bike yet. I would also like to see how it compares to my Fuji track. So, as they say in the McD's commercials, "I'm Lovin' it"
How do you like yours?
Drafting is less necessary now that we're both so aero (heh heh). I love my bike now that I've gotten my fit issues all resolved (as you've noticed, it's a bit tough). I started realizing the flat part of my horns are where i'm going to spend most of my time, so I set myself up so I can be there without much discomfort. The horns are for climbs/sprints (almost always out of the saddle). Try flattening the saddle out and scooting it forward. A shorter stem might help too.

Pursuit bikes are amazingly fun to ride in traffic, enjoy!