Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Just Some Sunday Ride pics with a couple of BF'ers

Usual 42 mile ride but Mad_One showed rode with usfor the first time in about 6 months. Ran into a few membes at the coast for some laughs then headed back. Alex and his son headed outa bout a minute ahead of us with a tailwind. I thought we'd catch them very early but they were hauling as the young boy is improving bigtime. He does get a little help from Dad ow and then.

I realized we weren't catching them so we picked it up the pace and finally caught them after 6 miles of our remaing 12 miles. Once we did Alex picked up the pace. I thinkg Gina and Mad_One had to use some effort to keep up as Alex is a very strong rider. Pushing his son, he was able to amintain 20-21 mph.

It took some big sprints to get ahead for some shots . Then to catch back up, I was working hard too!

The comments below referring to the Roving Photographer, there is a small magazine where a photographer takes pics at res stops on organized rides. I'm just kidding cause mine are action shots and his all posing at the stops. Hahaha!

Mad_One and Gina. Still smiling before they realized we had to pick up the pace to catch Alex and his son!

Maverick taking the lead and I was soon at the end hanging on!

Hey, how did I fall so far behind, there they go!

Yeah, when was the last time you saw the Roving Photographer get some shots like this!

Gina says I should call myself the Rolling Photographer but Nah! Still just Mr. Beanz!