SourDieseL
been around the block

Bikes: Bianchi C2C Via Nirone - Felt F3SL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LOL well thanks for reading botto!

It wasn't so much of a rant, I mean it happened a few weeks ago, I just found it completely hilarious that I was getting questioned so hard by police for riding my bicycle, let a lone training for a race at a very off peak hour in probably the only place you can cycle that fast.

And yea, I could have said to the officer, where is the 12mph sign, hell where are there any speed signs that says ONLY BICYCLES. I didn't want to get into it with him but I honestly did feel that "heat" when the questions started rolling out. Clearly made me feel as if I was a criminal for some wrong doing. I wasn't so concerned about actually getting a ticket or having to fight the cops, my sister is getting married to an officer, my uncle is a detective, I've got all the cards and badges etc.

I think it's a clear sign that the city is hurting, so they want to charge us to drive across the east river, they are hiking up the MTA fares, they've increased the hudson river crossing tolls, and now they are ticketing us to riding bicycles...I think this glamorous city is going to ****s, we need to dig back into our true Manhattan roots and do as the dutch, ride bicycles and legalize pot.