View Single Post
Old 04-30-09, 10:56 PM
Fastflyingasian
Draft Producer

Bikes: fuji CCR 1.0 carbon,Surley Pacer,02 norco shore freeride MTB, cannondale rigid MTB, Fuji aloha 1.0, Monty trials bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my father had a heart attack at age 35. i was 7 at the time and he promised he would never smoke again. i found out 14 years later that he never quit. you have to want to change like i and many of us here do.

i could never smell the difference because he lived with my uncle that smoked. since my parents were divorced by then he was able to hide it from me all these years. now thats dedication! just imagine if that energy was put to something productive.

i have a friend that is pushing 350 and has a big family history of diabetes. he is on the fence about making a change. he now has chronic foot and knee problems, but he still says he plans on borrowing my spare mountain bike with road slicks. he said he would pick it up 3 weeks ago and now he said when he comes back in 3 weeks from vacation. my step father was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. it can be controlled with diet and exercise and he used to be an avid runner. guess what he isnt doing these days. makes me want to slap them silly.

Last edited by Fastflyingasian; 04-30-09 at 11:10 PM.