View Single Post
Old 05-24-09, 01:44 PM
TyluhS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HAHA, def. wouldn't be ready in two weeks. i'm going to be doing it next year. i should be up on the site by the end of June, just between work and summer applications and the 3 essay's this is taking a while to compete.
(if you look though, you can see Scott Brenstuhl who's my big that i was talking about earlier)

yeah, i'm trying to get everything in shape and ready because i don't want to be "THAT GUY" holding everyone up. plus i really enjoy the outdoors, and i don't want to be so tired i can't watch my surroundings.

but i'm taking your advice to heart for real, i've been looking at bicycles all day. i plan on visiting a few bike shops this week. and just seeing what fits, then once the application is done i'm going to start the fundraising process. if it wasn't for such a good cause i don't think i'd bother with the 3 essay's, fundraising plan, and the rest of the application process.
... i didn't apply to some colleges because the application was so long and here i am doing one that's taken over 4 hours already